Class of 1973 - 45th Reunion
October 3 - 7, 2018
Air Force vs. Navy on October 6, 2018
Welcome Classmates - Your reunion committee is busy finalizing planning details for the 45th reunion and we are looking forward to another great reunion! We extend an invitation to all graduates, those who attended with the class of 1973 but did not graduate, and next-of-kin of deceased classmates to join us in Colorado Springs for what is sure to be a great reunion.
- Event Schedule – Please click The Illustrious Class to view your 45th reunion event schedule.
- Reunion Registration - Your 45th Reunion registration is now open! Click The Illustrious Class to register. Registration closes September 4, but we recommend you register early as some events are sure to sell out.
There is a lot of information on the registration site and it is recommended you use a computer rather than a mobile device to register.
Due to new security access measures, you will need the following information for yourself and all guests 18 years and older to complete your registration:
Date of birth
Driver's license number or state issued ID number or passport number
State of issue
We are looking forward to seeing you this fall!!!
Marriott - Tech Center Drive
Your reunion hotel is the recently remodeled Marriott Hotel conveniently located at 5580 Tech Center Drive in Colorado Springs. The room block is currently sold out. You can get on the waiting list for a room at the $149/night group rate by contacting Monique Brown at the Marriott at email@example.com or 719 268-4218.
Hyatt House - A discounted overflow block has been established at the Hyatt House, 5805 Delmonico Drive, just 1/2 mile from the Marriott. Rooms begin at $99/night and include a full breakfast buffet for two with a cook to order omelet bar.
Online reservations can be made by clicking Hyatt House - enter your dates and number of guests then click on "Special Rates" and select "Corporate or Group Code" and enter G-AF73 to get the discounted rate. Or phone in your reservation by dialing (888) 591-1234 and provide your Group Code G-AF73.
Hampton Inn and Suites - The Hampton Inn is located on Commerce Center Drive less than 2 miles from the Marriott and is offering rooms beginning at $99/night available October 3 - 7. Reservations will be accepted through September 12 or until the block fills. The rate includes a full hot breakfast, wireless internet and complementary parking.
You may phone in your reservation to (719) 593-9700 and ask for the USAFA Reunion ’73 Group Rate. Alternately, you may click on the following link and make your reservation online Hampton Reservations.
- Football Tickets - A discounted Football Ticket & Tailgate Combo Pack is available for purchase in your reunion registration. Single game tickets are available through the Athletic Ticket Office and are now available for section M19 purchase tickets here.
Tickets purchased in the Combo Pack will be distributed at reunion check-in. Tickets purchased through the Athletic Ticket Office will be distributed based on your selection at the time of purchase. Go Falcons!!!!
- Merchandise - Purchase class crested items and have them shipped directly to your home so you can arrive at your reunion sporting your class of 1973 gear by clicking here. Order by August 30 to have your items shipped to your home in time for your reunion.
- Handicapped Information - Please click Handicapped Flyer for reunion week information for handicapped guests.
- AOG Service Fee - Are you curious about the AOG Service Fee and what it covers? Click Here for more information.
- Class Ring - For resizing or repair of your class ring, contact Jostens at 1-800-852-9353.
- AOG Membership - For discounted AOG Life Membership information Click Here.
The AOG is missing information on the classmates listed below. Please update your contact information with Customer Service at (719) 472-0300 or online here
- Mr Richard T Doyle
- Mr Howard C Eaves
- Maj Todd LaVigne
- Mr James Leiser
- Mr Raymond Matustik , Jr
- Mr James McGuffin , Jr
- Mr Glyn Ottofy
- Lt col (Ret) Richard Schaller
- Mr DeWitt Searles III
- Mr Dwight A Stone