Parents & Family Fund
The USAFA Endowment created the Parents & Family Fund to help the families of cadets identify unique and personally meaningful giving opportunities.
Annual Fund gifts contributed to the Parents & Family Fund will be used to support the Academy's top priorities for cadet-centered projects and programs. USAFA families can make unrestricted or directed annual fund gifts in support of a single program or multiple purposes through the Parents & Family Fund.
Gifts of any size may be made to the Parents & Family Fund. Gifts of $1,000 or more qualify your family for membership in the 54th Squadron – a unique honor open only to the families of current and past cadets.
The Parents & Family Fund gives you the flexibility to support a wide variety of cadet projects and Academy programs with your gifts. Funding opportunities that have generated the most interest, support and impact from USAFA families include:
- Parent & Family Giving - USAFA Impact Fund
- Parent & Family Giving - Superintendent's Discretionary Fund
- Parent & Family Giving - Fund for Athletics (Excellence Fund)
- Parent & Family Giving - Commandant of Cadets Fund
- Parent & Family Giving - Dean of the Faculty Fund